Restless , from Latin inquiētus, is a adjective which mentions that or that which is not still . This term (still) refers to what you don't have or don't do movement , or to what is peaceful and without disturbances.
For example: "Pyrotechnics and fireworks make dogs restless", “As a boy he was very restless, he didn't sit for more than half an hour”, “The sea is restless: I don't think we can go sailing this afternoon”.
When applied to a human being , this adjective can have different connotations. People bustling is qualified as restless: “My worst nightmare is having a group of restless teenagers who listen to loud music as neighbors”, "Please silence those restless children that I cannot rest".
On many occasions, the term restless is used to refer to all those children who show an attitude that manages to get their parents out of their "boxes" because they do not stop moving and doing things.
Specifically, medical professionals establish a series of important clues about this way of behaving by various children:
• In some cases, it is a way to get the attention of their parents because they do not give them the necessary time.
• In the same way, other times the children choose a restless attitude because their elders do not set any kind of norms and do not know if that is right or wrong. They have not been imposed clear rules about how and when to behave correctly and remain calm.
• Also do not forget that other children are also restless by nature, and that they were born with that temperament "more alive" and less leisurely.
• No less important is to emphasize that medical experts also agree to underline that, on other occasions, the fact that the concern is demonstrated at all times by a minor may be due to hearing or learning problems. In these cases, it is advisable to put yourself in the hands of professionals who will find a solution through the corresponding treatment.
• Of course, you also have to keep in mind that other children really have hyperactivity, a disorder that, in the same way, also needs medical help.
He who is restless by a agitation of the cheer up and that, therefore, suffers from restlessness , he is also described as restless. It is possible to oppose the fact of being restless to other moods, such as being calm, calm or relaxed: "Since they came to steal from my house, I live restless and alert", "I'm a little restless because Facundo hasn't returned yet", "How do you want me to not be restless if they just shot me?".
Restless, finally, is the one who is prone to effect changes : "I am a restless man: I do not remain in the same job for more than two years", "Ricardo is very restless: every year he wants to renew the decoration of the house", "Do not be restless and try to complete the studies: it is no use abandoning soon after starting".